Monday, March 14, 2011

Get $39 in Savings from the P&G Sampler!


I just signed into my P&G Sampler account and found a TON of coupons just WAITING to be mailed to me!

Here is what I found:
$1/1 any Tide
$1/1 Always Infinity Product
$1/1 Charmin Mega-Roll
$1/1 Charmin Freshmates Tub
$1.50/1 CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion
$1/1 Crest Toothpaste
$1/1 Oral-B Floss
$1/1 Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse
$1/1 Ultra Downy
$1/1 Febreze Set & Refresh
$5/1 Gillette Fusion Pro-Glide Razor
$2/1 Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance for Men
$7/1 Olay Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream
$2/1 Olay Acne Control Face Wash
$2/1 Pampers Diapers or Pants
$2/1 Pantene Product
$0.50/1 Puffs Product
$3/1 Secret Clinical Strength
$5/1 Swiffer WetJet Starter
 WOW! Lovin' those HIGH VALUE Coupons!

So go check out your P&G Sampler account to see if you have coupons/samples waiting for you!
OR you can sign up for the P&G Sampler HERE.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)