Monday, April 4, 2011

My CVS trip: OOP=$4.48, SAVED=$61.26 PLUS $13 EBs!!!


YES!
I am LOVING my CVS trip tonight!
I had $10 EB that were expiring today, so I had to run in there and use them up.
I actually JUST got back.
My plan was to go after my girls' Sports Physical appointments but the appointments ran long and I had to run back home to take care of Jackson so Dave could get to sleep. (He works nights)
OH Great! I just remembered that I forgot to pick up milk...ughhhh...how do I let our Fridge run out of milk when it's like a HUGE important staple in this house???? MAN!!

ANYWAY...here is how my CVS trip went:
I bought 
6 Aussie Shampoos
6 Herbal Essences Stylers (Hair Spray/Mousse)
2 John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoos
My Sub-Total: $42.94
Coupons Used:
1 $5/$40 CVS Coupon
2 $2/1 John Frieda Product, exp. 4-30-11 (SS 03/06/11)
3 $1/2 Herbal Essences or Aussie Product, exp. 4-30-11 (P&G 04/03/11) 
6 FREE Herbal Essences/Aussie Styler wyb Select Item (SS 3/13/11)
$10.00 CVS EB
$2.00 CVS EB (received this from the coupon scanner for my Winter spending)
= $4.48 incl. Tax
PLUS I got back a $3 EB for the John Frieda Products and a $10 EB for the P&G Products (Herbal Essences & Aussie)

Now, I ask you...How can you NOT love CVS?

Do you have an AWESOME transaction at CVS that you want to share???


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)