Friday, April 22, 2011

NO Coupons this weekend :(



As with pretty much ALL Holiday weekends, there are NO Sunday inserts this weekend.

This will give us "Super" Couponers a chance to spend time with our families and not have to worry about clipping and organizing.

My posts will also be a bit scarce, since it is now Easter weekend.
But if when I am online and a HOT deal or coupon pops up, I will do my best to let you all know!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and are able to spend some quality time with your family :)

PS--My Walgreens and CVS match-ups will be up Saturday evening (unless I get busy with Easter prep)
My Festival Foods match-ups will still be done on Sunday, but may not be available until the evening.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)