Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Coupons, Coupons, Coupons! Stouffer's, Huggies and MORE!


After a nice little break for Memorial Day, I am back with some pretty nice coupons for you!
I think I may have gotten too much sun yesterday AND today...I feel like I have a sun hangover...LOL! Just kinda run down and headache-y :(
BUT, I think some cleaning up and laundry washing/folding just MIGHT be the cure.
Well, it's worth a try! LOL :)

AND...get ready for NEW coupons tomorrow! It will be June 1st and the 1st day of the month ALWAYS brings NEW Coupons!!! :)


$1.50/1 Stouffer's Sautes for Two Coupon

$1/4 Libby's Canned Vegetables Coupon
*use zip 77477

$1/2 Libby's Fruit Products Coupon
*use zip 77477

$1/1 Kraft Deli Deluxe Cheese Coupon
*I think this coupon reset, because I printed it twice last week...

$2/1 Woolite 50 oz. or larger Coupon

$3/1 any Huggies Diapers Coupon

$2.50/2 Axe Shower Gels Coupon
*found on Target.com but it IS a manufacturer coupon

$1/1 any Wilkinson Sword twin or triple blade Razors Coupon
*these are only $0.97 at Walmart! FREE Razors! The coupon does show the more expensive Wilkinson razors, but this is a coupon in which you need to pay attention to the wording. It states the coupon is good on ANY Wilkinson Sword Twin or Triple Razors!
And if you don't use this brand, just donate them!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)