Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Love to Bake? Join the Duncan Hines Baker's Club for future coupons!



I LOVE to bake.
LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake!

My favorite?
Well, it's cupcakes, of course!





I love to decorate them as well!

It is SO. MUCH. FUN!

Ever since I stumbled upon my LOVE for cupcake baking and decorating, I have given up buying my kids' Birthday cakes.
My friends and family even enlist me to help out with their kids' parties, too!
And when your own Grandma keeps commenting on how yummy and moist your cupcakes are and asks for seconds...then you know you have a good thing goin' on!! :)


Anyway...
If you love to bake as much as I do, why not join the Duncan Hines Baking Club?
If you do join, you will gain access to recipes, baking tips and forums.

AND, this was just posted on the Duncan Hines Facebook page, today: 

"Have you signed up for the Baker's Club at www.duncanhines.com/bakers-club
A special coupon treat is being emailed to all our members very, very soon! 
Sign up today so we can include you!"

So get on over there and sign up, so you don't miss those coupons!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)