Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cheap finds at Copp's :)



While I was at Copp's taking advantage of the Saturday Double Daze, today, I was roaming the aisles and stumbled on a few good deals :)



Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Homestyle Deluxe on Fall Favorites Sale for $2.59
Double the $1 off Coupon found HERE (on Wednesdays and Saturdays)
and your final cost is $.59
I believe the Fall Favorites Sale items are on sale through October.


Febreze Hawaiian Aloha (hibiscus) Fabric Refresher is 50% off making it $1.49.
Use the $1 off MQ found in the 9/26 P&G insert and it's only .49!!
OR you can use it on Wednesdays and Saturdays and double it...making it FREE!

Now, I couldn't find any coupons to match-up with these items, but they are still pretty good deals.



Simply Safe Laundry Detergent is 50% off, making it $3.99
I was not familiar with this brand, so I went to their website and this seems to be just like All free & clear, or the other brand name types of "free & clear" detergents. It's a pretty good price, so if you need this type of detergent, might as well give it a try :)


Clorox 2 Stain Fighter Color Booster packs of 22 are also 50% off, making them $3.74.
There used to be MQ's for these, but I believe they have expired.



Tide to go Mini - 50% off - Final Price $2.44

All of the 50% off clearance items are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
So, if any of these spark your interest, I advise you not to wait on them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)