Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Copp's Double Double Daze Trip 10/13 :)





I did 3 transactions. I always thought you could only do 1, but after talking to my brother's friend and then reading up on it, I found out that you could do up to 7 transactions in one day on Double Daze, Wednesdays & Saturdays :)


Long story short...
I walked out with:


12 boxes Betty Crocker Potatoes
10 boxes Hamburger Helper
5 boxes Granola Bars
6 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie dough
3 Green Giant Frozen Veggies
2 gallons milk
1 gallon chocolate milk
1 Taco Bell Taco Kit
1 Kraft Deluxe Mac n Cheese
2 Kraft Rach Dressing
2 Cartons Edy's Ice Cream
4 Cal. Pizza Kitchen pizza for one
1 Lunchables w/Water
1 Bounty Towels
2 Oral-B toothbrushes

Paid $32.53 OOP
Earned $23.50 OYNO Catalinas and one $3.00 Candy Catalina
So, if you take off the OYNO Catalinas...I have paid $6.03 for ALL of that! :)

THIS is what heavy couponing and deal seeking will do FOR YOUR Family and your Giving ability! Because no way would we be able to eat all of those potatoes and hamburger helper!! LOL :)

But, I won't lie...it DID take me at least 2 hours of strategizing, at home, before I left for the store.
It's time consuming, but when I don't have a job outside of the home, THIS turns into my job...Saving Money for My Family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)