Thursday, November 11, 2010

$10.00 coupon for Disney's A Christmas Carol Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack


YES!
I am so happy they put out this coupon, but then again, I wouldn't expect any less from Disney and their new DVD releases.
Recently, they have only put out coupons for the Blu-Ray combo packs and I know there are a few of you that think..."hey...I don't need that because I don't have a Blu-Ray player...."
I know you don't RIGHT NOW, but you may in the future. And when you do, you'll be all set! Because this 4 pack come with the regular DVD, Blu-Ray, a bonus disc AND the NEW 3D disc! You'll even be all set for if and when you ever buy a 3D capable TV!

So here you go! Print your $10.00 coupon for Disney's A Christmas Carol Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack
This movie is being released on 11/16.
You will need to sign up for Disney Movie Rewards, if you haven't already. I recommend this because you can earn lots of FREE stuff from Disney.

This movie is also eligible for a couple of rebates.
The turkey rebate makes this movie an even BETTER deal if you have Copp's/Pick N Save Turkey Perks saved up on your Roundy's Rewards Card account. PLUS there is a $1.00 off any Butterball Turkey coupon out there for you to use WITH this promotion.

WOW. This is turning out to be an awesome deal! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)