Saturday, November 27, 2010

Aeropostale: $10 off of $50 or Free Shipping over $75!


I am sure Bay Park and Fox River Malls will STILL be packed, but why not make your experience a bit better with COUPONS! :)

Here is one from Aeropostale, my daughters' FAVORITE store. Wait. I should say ONE of my daughters' favorite storeS!! LOL :)

You can receive $10 off of every $50 you spend at Aeropostale OR FREE Shipping on $75 or more at Aeropostale.com

As for me, I went to mall yesterday. Was NOT even able to set foot in Bath & Body Works...lol...wayyyy too many people. Today, I will get to go to Target to see if they have anything left of the toys I would like to get for my little guy.
Anyone DONE with their Christmas shopping? Not me. I always go into the 20th of December...lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)