Friday, December 17, 2010

Gymboree 50% off Regular Prices Sale !


I love Gymboree. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
I have worked there...both of my girls were in 100% head-to-toe Gymboree from 1st grade thru 5th grade...and now my son...well, you can just guess from there :)

When they have a sale this HOT, you best buy your sizes early, since they ALWAYS tend to sell out!
Right now, Gymboree has 50% off ALL of their Regular Priced items. The regular priced items are their NEWEST items and lines of clothing.
They also have an extra 20% off already discounted items.
AND
It's Gymbuck earning time! Earn a $25 Gymbuck with every $50 you spend! This can be used on a future purchase. SO, if you keep that future purchase right at $50 or a tad over...it's just like a half off coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)