Friday, December 17, 2010

Kraft Foods' Big Fork, Little Fork iPad App Preview :)


Last month, we purchased an Apple iPad. I was kind-of against it in the beginning, but now, a month or so later...I am OH SO GLAD that my husband wanted this! It is now a wonderful addition to our family! :)

After looking through the TONS of apps that are available for it, I realized how EASY it would be to take this into the kitchen with me, in it's case that also doubles as a stand, and follow recipes from it!
First of all it doesn't take up as much space as my laptop and 2nd, it's WAY easier to read than a flimsy printout from a website.

Thanks to TwitterMoms, I just stumbled upon this wonderful recipe/cooking app from Kraft Foods called Big Fork, Little Fork AND they also have EXCLUSIVE content from celebrity chef, Marcus Samuelsson!
I am very excited to try this out this weekend, for some before Christmas meals! Before Christmas meals, in our house, are easy-to-do meals, that the kiddos can help me with :)
Because with Christmas coming up FAST, we will be cooking like crazy in my kitchen! OH, and this app will be GREAT for the family Christmas cooking too!!!
My little guy LOVES helpin' Momma in the kitchen and now this app will make our cooking time more fun and enjoyable :)

Here are some of the features of the Kraft Foods' Big Fork, Little Fork App:
  • Tips and Tricks, giving Parents and Kids cooking ideas
  • 50 EXCLUSIVE Recipes including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack-time recipes that are focused on families interacting in the Kitchen
  • 10 How-to Videos demonstrating cooking tactics with kids and offering step-by-step, professional instructions
I will be following up with a Review post on this wonderful iPad app, I hope you will come on back and check it out!
If you would like to test out the Kraft Foods' Big Fork, Little Fork app on your iPad, for yourself (which I HIGHLY recommend) you can do so HERE. This app is FREE ONLY until December 31, 2010. I also recommend downloading the EXCLUSIVE Recipe Collection from celebrity chef Marcus Samuelsson content for $4.99

So what are you waiting for? Grab your iPad and your kids and have a cooking date in the kitchen! :)


I wrote this blog post while participating in a TwitterMoms program, making me eligible to get an iTunes gift card in order to purchase the Marcus Samuelsson recipe collection on Big Fork Little Fork free. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)