Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Walmart trip 12/8

I really didn't need anything...just had to go and exchange a DS game for Haley.
SO, while I was there, I decided to grab a few things that I had some high value coupons for.


3 1 qt. bottles of Similac Baby Formula $11.52 ($3.84 each)
2 Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeshadow $4.94 ($2.47 each)
2 8 ct. boxes Zantac 150 $7.96 ($3.98 each)
-------------------------------------------
Sub-total: $24.42

Coupons Used:
3 $3.00/1 Similac Formula printable coupon
2 $2.00/1 Rimmel Mascara OR ANY Rimmel Product printable coupon (facebook)
2 $3.00/1 any Zantac product printable coupon

Final Total w/tax: $6.13

Now, I don't have a baby in the house anymore... :(
So, I just donate the baby formula to my church pantry, since a lot of the donations go to the Bay Area Pregnancy Counseling Center. After the coupon, you are only paying 84¢ per quart of formula!!
It's worth it, to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)