Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Copp's Double Daze Trip 12/8

Today was the FIRST time I walked out of Copp's without earning any OYNO catalinas...sad, sad day for me :(

But then again, I didn't have much time to throw my list and coupons together, so I am SURE that if I had more time I woulc have come up with a better scenario...but IMO I think I made out pretty good :)


4 packs Coca-Cola Products $11.60 ($2.90 each)
2 gallons Roundy's Milk $4.38 ($2.19 each)
1 gallon Roundy's Chocolate Milk $3.19
2 packages Oreo Cookies $5.00 ($2.50 each)
2 packages Nestle Toll House Morsels $3.98 ($1.99 each)
4 Old Orchard Frozen Juices $4.00 ($1.00 each)
2 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunchmeat $5.58 ($2.79 each)
1 doz. Eggs $1.55
1 package hot dog buns $1.05
1 3.2 lb. package Ground Beef $6.37
1 Chapstick $1.00
----------------------------------------
Sub-total: $47.70

Coupons Used:

1 $3.00 off Gallon of Milk Checkout Values coupon (from Kellogg's cereal promo)
1 $3.25 off Gallon of Milk - General Mills cereal promo catalina
1 $1.50 off Eggs - General Mills cereal promo catalina
1 $2.00 OYNO catalina from Digiorno promo last week
2 FREE Nestle Toll House Morsels Checkout Value coupons ($3.98)
1 FREE 12 pack Coca-Cola Product coupon from Coke Party promo ($2.90)
$1.00 Coca-Cola products coupon from the Campbell's Share Something Delicious booklet (doubled)
$1.00 Old Orchard Frozen Juice Concentrate printable coupon (doubled)
$1.00/2 Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat printable coupon (doubled)
$1.00/2 Nabisco Cookies wyb 1 gallon milk printable coupon (doubled)

Final Total w/tax: $26.64

My USUAL OOP total on a Double Daze trip is around $8-$12, but I did get some high priced stuff like the soda and the ground beef, because we are all out of both.
All in all, I think I did perrrty good :)

You are ALWAYS welcome to share your trips with me! You can even jot them down in this format and just throw me an email and I can even post your deals for you so everyone else can see how AWESOME it is to coupon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)