Thursday, December 30, 2010

Twilight Saga: Eclipse DVD for $6.99 - Blu-Ray $14.49 - Blu-Ray/DVD Combo $16.99

Right now, there is a discount/promo that is working to take the total price of the Eclipse DVD down to ONLY $6.99 on Amazon!
AND you can also get the Eclipse Blu-Ray for only $14.49
or The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Single-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) for $16.99.

The discount is automatic, too, so no need to enter in any codes!
(OR if it doesn't show up as automatic for you, try the code TWILIGHT)

Thank you. OH THANK YOU, Amazon, for this sale. I was super surprised that I didn't buy this the day it came out and was JUST telling the girls last night that I couldn't believe we didn't buy it yet!
Then I remembered wanting to wait for Amazon to lower their price...and OH SO GLAD that I did wait!! :)


*I have tested this and the $8 discount seems to be working on multiple copies of the movie. I put the DVD and the Blu-Ray/DVD pack in my cart and the code took $16.00 off!!!!
This prob won't last long .... so HURRRRRYY!!!! :)




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)