Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Walmart.com: FurReal Friends Furry Frenzies Buster Bow Wow ONLY $4.60 Shipped!


Race over to Walmart.com and get your FurReal Friends Furry Frenzies Buster Bow Wow for only $4.60 with FREE Ship to store!
OR you can pay only 97¢ to have ti shipped to your door!


I am not familiar with these things, since my girls are 12 & 15...but they seem to be just like Zhu Zhu Pets? Maybe even better?


All I know is that this is an AMAZING PRICE for this, so hop on it now !! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet deal! There is also a mail-in offer (on my blog on the 27th) if you buy four Frenzies, you can get a free limited edition pink ladybug. These and Littlest Pet Shops are great to keep in my "toy closet" for girls' birthday parties my oldest gets invited to. Here's the link for the ladybug:

    http://www.hasbro.com/furreal/en_US/discover/news/Collect-and-Get-Promo.cfm

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)