Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Welcome New Readers!!! :)


Just wanted to give a little shout out to any and all of my new blog readers who have come to check out Saving Green in the Bay, thanks to Erin Davisson and WFRV :)

I hope you like it here!
I do EVERYTHING I can to make sure you get to see THE HOT DEALS available to you, AS SOON as they are out there :)
I am extremely PASSIONATE about helping you save money. I WANT to help you save money.
SO, if there is ever a deal you don't understand...or have a question about a coupon or a match-up, PLEASE EMAIL ME!!
I am here to help :)

In the meantime, make yourself at home...get to know me a little by checking out my 'about me' page.
Check out the 'Contents' links, you may just find some GREAT DEALS! No. You WILL find some GREAT DEALS! :)

Thank you so much for checking out my blog. I hope you will begin to start keeping more of your money AND are able to save money on the things you NEED, so that you can afford the things you WANT :)

AND in case you missed the 5pm news on WFRV Channel 5...OR are not in Green Bay to see it, you can it out here... WFRV channel 5 Mommy Blogger Online TV segment with Saving Green in the Bay 
The segment also featured The Bargain Sleuth! You can check her blog out HERE.

Here's to Saving GREEN in the BAY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)