Friday, January 28, 2011

Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 AND Adobe Premiere Elements 9 for ONLY $69.99!


TODAY ONLY, Amazon has Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 & Adobe Premiere Elements 9 for $99.99
PLUS
There is also a mail-in-rebate for $30.00*
Your final price on this AWESOME Photo and Video Editing Software Bundle???
$69.99 ! ! ! 

$69.99???
WOW! This is the price for JUST the Adobe Premiere Elements 9, all by itself!!!
It is truly an amazing value.

I am REALLY thinking about this. BUT I am still loving my Photoshop Elements 7 that I bought a couple years back.
I am getting a new DSLR Camera in a few days (I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!), so MAYBE it will need a new Photoshop program to go with it...hmmmm...maybe...just MAYBE... :)


*the form for the mail-in-rebate will be located inside the retail box of the software :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)