Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sunday Coupon Inserts: 2 for tomorrow :)


There will be one SS (Smart Source) and one RP (Red Plum) insert in tomorrow's paper.

You can check out the preview at We Use Coupons.

AND, if you are like me and just fed up with the differences of the coupons and/or the coupon values, then why not use a coupon clipping service?
My friend Rachel, over at A Le$$on in $aving, introduced me to this site Lori has 3 Kids. I ordered a couple different coupons from her last Sunday and they were here on Friday. The shipping was FREE, which was an awesome bonus!
OR
You can try a different clipping service like Dede's Coupons. She sells clipped coupons AND full inserts. Her shipping is pretty fast, too!
I have purchased from both of these services and have been happy with both of them.

And if you have any coupon questions, I would be HAPPY to answer them!
Just drop me an email and I will answer all your questions ASAP :)
That's what I am here for...to help you! I don't care how silly or little you think your question is...if it will help you understand couponing better or help you save more money...PLEASE ASK ME!! :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)