Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HOT Walgreens Coupon Match-ups and RR Savings 2/6-2/12


I am listing a few of the upcoming Walgreens sales/match-ups that I think are the HOT SAVINGS for the week.

Not familiar with the Walgreens Register Rewards program? Learn more HERE.

Here are my favorite sales/match-ups for Walgreens this week :)


Hello Everyone!
I am going to link up to Erica over at I Heart Wags for the Walgreens match-ups and RR scenarios for this week.
That dang migraine I had REALLY put a wrench in my match-ups for this week and since I don't have any blog "helpers", I need to rely on other bloggers to help me out once in awhile :)
I contacted Erica at I Heart Wags, back in September and she was more than happy to let me link up to her when I need to.
So head on over to I Heart Wags and check out the ABUNDANCE of information she has over there!
She will also be helping you out with the CVS match-ups as well over at I Heart CVS :)

But, if you have ANY questions about the sales, etc...going on at Walgreens and/or CVS this week, PLEASE let me know! I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to help you out!! :)


Thank you all for understanding :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)