Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekend Mall Savings: Aeropostale, Justice, Yankee Candle and MORE!


I will be heading to the mall this weekend. Not to do any hard-core shopping, but to F I N A L L Y pick up my new PHONE!!
I am finally able to get the iPhone 4. I have the iPhone 3G and let me tell you...it is SO SLLLOOOOWWWW. Now, I am not saying that this wasn't THE bomb-diggity phone when it was new...it's just seen better days and wants a rest :)
Dave, my husband, was able to upgrade his BEFORE me (even though our upgrade times were originally on the same date) because of the whole AT&T/Apple agreement thingy...and ughh...I don't want to get into that crud...LOL! It just made me mad :(

But ANYWAY...
Here are some killer deals at the mall to enhance your shopping pleasure this weekend :)

Aeropostale
Everything is 50% off! PLUS print out your $10 off $50 coupon for MORE savings!
PLUS you will receive a $10 Aeropostale Gift Card for every $50 purchase!
AWESOME Savings at Aero!!!

Gymboree
Save an extra 20% on already reduced items PLUS make sure you check out the Kid & Baby Sale!

Justice
Enjoy 40% off the ENTIRE store! No coupon needed!

Yankee Candle
$5 Sale! All small jars, tea light 12 packs and electric bases are $5.00 PLUS 2/$5 lip balms, anti-bac soaps and anti-bac gels!
PLUS use this awesome coupon for B1G1 FREE ALL Large Tumblers or Jar Candles from Yankee Candle!

Gap & GapKids/BabyGap
up to 44% off in store and online 4 days only! Click here for details!

Old Navy
$5 off $25 or more coupon

Bath & Body Works
FREE Signature Travel Size item w/ANY purchase

Children's Place
$5 Presidents Day Sale! Plus a 15% off coupon!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)