Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Coupons! Ritz, Trop50, Spic and Span and MORE!


I know, I know. I WAS taking a bit of a break/vacation, but I still have to keep ya'll updated on the AWESOME coupons out there! :)

Coupons = Money

And I can't NOT tell you all how to get FREE MONEY!!!! LOL :)

Here are a few of my faves....

$1/2 Ritz or Ritz Bitz Crackers

$1/2 Dole 24.5 oz Pineapple or Tropical Fruit Jars

$0.55/1 International Delight Coffee Creamer
*use zip 99218

$2.50/2 Foster Farms Chicken Patty or Sausage Products

$0.50/1 Trop50 59 oz. Lemonade, Raspberry Lemonade or any other flavor (excludes orange)

$1/1 Glad 2-in-1 Bags

$1/2 Spic and Span Product
*the spray is $0.97 at Walmart, so they will be ONLY $0.47 each after coupon!

$1/1 Playtex Tampons 18 ct. or larger


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)