Monday, November 15, 2010

Mailbox Check for 11/15


Our mailbox was FUUULL today. SO FULL that our mail lady had to bring our stuff to us and put it in the garage!
My Amazon order for our iPad case was there and my super cheap $8.99 Crocs for my son, that I told ya'll about on the 5th :)

I also received:
Honey Baked Ham coupons. YUM!
You can sign up to get your own coupons at the Honey Baked Ham website.
Bed Bath & Beyond 20% off coupon
You can sign up to get your own coupons at the Bed, Bath & Beyond website.
Coupon for a FREE Woolite All in One Carpet Cleaning Tool (see my post about this from 10/13/2010)

...now I HOPE I can find a store that will accept this coupon. I don't think I would have a problem at Walmart, but it is an $11.99 value coupon...so I am not sure. If any of you got this coupon and were able to redeem it, please leave a comment and tell us where you redeemed it and how it went :)

Did you get anything awesome stuffed into your mailbox today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Share it with me!! :)